View Single Post
Old 08.17.2008, 10:43 PM   #3017
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
Hash totally isn't worth the shit he went through.

i like hash! it's yummy and totally non-paranoid. but smuggling--- eeeeeekkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I honestly never walk through customs without thinking about that film. I watched it as a kid and it really freaked me out

Yeah, Alan Parker's an interesting one. Stuff like Fame and Bugsy Malone are great. But he was sort of swept aside, which is weird. He really was pretty good. And I don't think he made any major flops.

i haven't seen some of his stuff (e.g. what you mentioned) but i *did* love the pink floyd movie and the road to wellville which is fucking hilarious, about the budding health quackery industry in the early XXth century, the invention of the cornflake, high voltage dildos, "hysteria curese", and all kinds of funny stuff. great cast too w/ anthony hopkins, john cusack, mathew broderick, and the blonde guy from wayne's world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
Funny, I thought about it when I was going through customs too. I had watched it a few months before though.

I got really freaked at customs, had nothing bad at all but I was still super nervous.

the only thing i'll carry though customs is duty-free scotch.

--

ah, this thread has made me want to watch a good mainstream movie. so i am off to find one!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|