View Single Post
Old 08.08.2016, 10:00 AM   #37
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
you talking weed? breeds from your part of the world must be modified into max. perfection. yeah, I would think twice as well. what about some light, energetic strains (haha...yeah right...are there any like that?).

There aren't. I mean... Everyone seems to be under the impression that different strains are like different substances. From my experience, the writin-group variance is roughly equivalent to the difference between coffee roasts and brews. There may be some different flavors and overtones from strain to strain, but if it's THC and you're smoking it, the same basic thing is going to happen in your brain every time.

Even now, in my (mumble)-thirties, I have friends who insist that "it all depends on the strain." Seems infantile and naive to me. Like buying into a marketing tactic. People seem to be convinced that some kinds of weed feel like cocaine, and make you ultra focused and energetic, while others reproduce the kind of pure euphoria that opiates and benzodiazepines bring on. It just doesn't work like that. The big difference in determining how you're going to react to THC lies mostly in how much THC you ingest. If you do it every day, you're going to react much differently than someone who smokes ounces a year, or les than that.

I guess I could be wrong... maybe there's a world of difference between strains, and I'm just a dipshit. But I don't think so. To hear people talking about it, you'd think THC is the most versatile psychotropic known to man, and that's certainly not the case.

However, I did just learn about these exciting "new" electronic cigarette-like doohickeys that run on a battery and burn hash oil. I don't tend to respond well to THC... haven't since I stopped smoking it every day... But these little doohickeys seem pretty down.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|