View Single Post
Old 08.31.2010, 11:40 PM   #640
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
That is called ORGANISED CRIME.
Criminals are trained, well-paid, and take over entire communities.
More often than not, the people in these communities wouldn't classify 300 dollars as cheap.
You have absolutely no idea of what goes on outside the US it seems.

They aren't bought from the military. They are bought from the industry, since they don't REALLY need to select who they are selling to on a world scale - no one is doing that control.

Oh yeah, my bad.... I could have swore this thread was about gun laws as they pertain to U.S. citizens.

I guess I'll just level with you. At this point, I really don't know what you're getting at. Somewhere along the way you've backpedaled all the way back to damning the "industry". As nothing else on this planet is universally / globally regulated, I don't know what you're getting at. Implying maybe that firearm production and sales should be regulated by who? In many ways it is. There is heavy taxes and imports to pay on guns imported and exported. Manufacturers don't sell directly to organized criminals and indipendent malitia. There is always a legitimate middleman. Usually a legitimate militia ally or direct from allied governments. That said, there are so many issues with so many things usually stemming from a governmental level. This has nothing to do with the majority of sales accounted for that are simple civilian purchases.

Your argument is all over the place from what I've read. You first complained that civilians shouldn't have guns as it directly results in criminals getting guns. Now it seems your argument has morphed into an issue with an unregulated industry that feeds firearms directly to criminals. I'm just not sure where you are going with this? As with any other technology that has evolved up to this point, surely you understand they are not going to look back and say, maybe we shouldn't have guns, turns out they're dangerous.... and expect a global revoking of them?

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|