View Single Post
Old 08.07.2008, 01:58 AM   #74
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
If there is only one to pick, it always comes back to Pearl Jam for me.

How many times have I read that Nirvana were somehow supposed to be responsible for the death of indie culture because they got immensely popular, and how wrong that accusation is. Nirvana never sucked and didn't pander to anyone, it was the boys from Green River with that stupid fucking yarling surfer that sold us down the river, and they always sucked and always pandered.

As if they wouldn't be bad enough on their own, and goddam they would, they gave us their children: Stone Temple Pilots, Hootie & the Blowfish, Creed, and every jackass jock who yarls along to "Jeremy" at karaoke bars until he figures he's ready to be an alternative rock star himself, and invariably gets a fucking record deal.

I'm sure Kurt must really have been aiming for Eddie when he pulled that trigger. Too bad smack messes with the old eye hand coordination so much.
hahahah
i acually really like PJ. they used o be my favorite band
ten definatly is their worst album
but vitology and no code are great albums. but yeah eddie is one of the biggest douches in rock

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|