View Single Post
Old 02.23.2008, 02:21 PM   #17
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
its incredible how many good schools there are within a 15 mile radius in boston. but i was sick of being cold and even more sick of my mom, so i moved out here to tucson to study at the u of a, major in journalism and a minor in philosophy. i actually really love it out here though, since i was a little kid i had a strange fascination with the desert, theres also a great mix of people here, everything from the trashest of the white trash to the most artsy people you could imagine, its great. also a decent music scene and plenty of kids who all go to the same shows and play instruments. definitley a good place to live for a few years. and the drugs, cheappppp.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|