View Single Post
Old 07.21.2018, 04:21 AM   #10396
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
To my eyes Oblak is just as good a keeper. Would he have cost less? For sure.

He would've actually cost more. I'm sure I read about Liverpool originally wanting him before they even looked at Alisson but Atletico whacked an insane release clause on him, so they dropped it. So if Oblak proved too expensive, and assuming MU wouldn't sell DeGea to Liverpool in a million years (or that DeGea would even want to go there) and ditto Chelsea with Courtois (whose move to Real looks increasingly like a done deal) the options at that grade soon start to run out. And sticking with Mignolet or Karius was never an option.

Either way, it all makes the 7m that West Ham just paid for Fabianski look like the bargain of the summer.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|