View Single Post
Old 07.20.2018, 01:24 PM   #10394
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so glad you brought back this thread
i was starting to look at the trump thread again, like a dog returning to his vomit

Yup I made that mistake myself. Made the bigger mistake of actually posting on there too.

Quote:
generalized inflation i assume? maybe some chinese club wanted them. we’ve had these discussions before.

This is my point. From what it sounds like no one else was after them. And even if there were. So what. Better players out there to try for. I can't talk cos Everton are doing a stand up job of spunking silly money on even more average players than Liverpool have done. Don't even know why I'm letting myself get sucked into a shit season.

Quote:
me, i gotta get my football supply sorted for the year. hoping to catch some prem games as well as bundesliga and champions and who knows what else.

Aye. Reckon you'll try and have a look at more premier league games this season?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|