View Single Post
Old 11.27.2010, 04:48 PM   #75
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
With regards to Radiohead, I don't think it's 100% fair to say they were ever "awful". Sure. Pablo Honey is easily their weakest album (yes, I think In Rainbows is better), but it has some good tracks...You, Creep, Stop Whispering (check out Thom Yorke's hair in the video for a good laugh), Anyone Can Play Guitar, and Blow Out come easiest to mind.

But it's not like any of their albums are perfect:

The Bends: Bones, Black Star
OK Computer: hmm...I might've said Let Down was well named in the past, but now I like it...
Kid A: the title track isn't really that good, and neither is Motion Picture Soundtrack
Amnesiac: Morning Bell was better on Kid A, and Life in a Glasshouse just bores me
Hail to the Thief: A Punchup at a Wedding is easily the worst song Radiohead have ever done. Beyond that, this one's pretty solid.
In Rainbows: I like Weird Fishes/Appreggi, but it does lean a bit too close to Snow Patrol territory for my liking at times, and Faust Arp is obvious filler.