View Single Post
Old 07.16.2018, 12:50 PM   #2104
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
The final episode deserved a two-hour run time. I feel like it was a little rushed. That poor show never got the credit it deserved from the public or from the network, but it’s easily one of the best shows of the modern era.

Like... Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Americans... that’s how the crown was passed.
i dont know about changing the final episode. i loved that i expected one thing and it totally gave me another one. it was long enough as it was, don’t know waht more could have achieved.

for some reason i found the final season less nerve-wracking and more... “unusual”, something. like, they got me so used to fear, and i felt the final season was not about that but... wow i still have not processed it i suppose ha ha ha.

but yes top quality if less spectacular and popular than the other two you mention. it was i think smaller? somehow... a smaller production. cheaper to make. know what i mean? top quality though.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|