View Single Post
Old 06.12.2008, 09:09 AM   #29
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i've always known that i have driven away people from here, but now i wonder, how far? to another website or the railroad tracks?

on the one hand, the so-called bullies are human parasites that shouldn't exist because of lack of compassion and whatnot; but humans are all built like that, i think everyone has been a bully at least once, even unintentionally. so it's a fucking fact of life (like porky said, something the parents should have told this here child).

on the other misanthropic side, the less weakminded people alive in the world the better.

then again, i think this kid and people like him would have killed himself regardless of the reason.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|