View Single Post
Old 09.26.2006, 01:35 PM   #20
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Just removed redirect, running into a lot of other problems. I'll figure them out tonight. I appreciate all the feedback, I've only had it for a day so there's tonnes of things I need to fix. I'm aware of the doubling background, It's worse in higher screen resolutions.

Thanks for the nice post !@#$%!, I'm getting to all of it tonight! Thanks for pointing out about XHTML images, I ALWAYS forget about the closing slash.
In fact, I have a sheet of paper completely filled with things I need to do to the site.

As for the retro column, I actually really want to review old albums as well. We can have a special section in the reviews page for it!

How many of you are able to see the site content (mailing list + news) in internet explorer? I'm not able to but in other browsers I am. I removed a script and it looks perfect in local, but it shows the OLD code in remote. I'm so not getting any sleep tonight.