View Single Post
Old 09.26.2006, 01:16 PM   #18
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Good work, Inhuman.

Really, I'm impressed. As I have alot of free time and do nothing but listen to music I'll be helping as much as possible. This will give me so many indie points. I can see the hipster fags drooling over me now.

thanks! Your account is set up. We should definately have people to double check reviews, it can make articles out of other people's lexicon's so they'll sound more sophisticated and stuff. We should just post articles on the board and have people look them over!

In regards to the rating system, I wasn't planning to have one. Everybody will rate an album differently because it's all subjective as to whether the album's good or not. Reviews will at least provide brief ideas of what to expect, despite if it's good or bad. Like, I think the infamous NYC Ghosts & Flowers rating on Pitchfork is nowhere near accurate. The writer of that review could have easily given good descriptions of the album, despite the fact that he didn't like it- but of course he's on pitchfork, what do you expect