View Single Post
Old 02.05.2014, 02:06 PM   #21
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Expose' from a month ago talking about the continuous, and rampant pedophilia of R. Kelly. *Warning* rough stuff. horrible stuff. http://blogs.villagevoice.com/music/...the_stomac.php

Fuck R. Kelly. I have been disgusted by that fucker ever since that video of him pissing on a 14 year old prostitute came out years ago. people don;t care. If they like his videos and music, then it does not matter that he is a predator. People are fucking stupid.

To see the fucker playing like he is the President of the USA in Gaga's video makes me sick.

R. kelly hangs out at Chicago area high schools to pick up teenage girls.