View Single Post
Old 07.18.2006, 04:37 PM   #482
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
HOLY SHIT
i just got all these in the mail

SYR3- CLEAR VINYL

all these came in one package
sonic youth- evol
meat puppets- s/t
DMZ- Relics
The Swimming Pool Q's- s/t
Bobby Sichran- from a sympathetical hurricane
the truth- playground
lions and ghosts- velvet kiss, lick of the lime
mercury rev- the hum is coming from her
ruby- paraffin
the living daylights- celleen

i've only heard of two of these bands, but i got 10 damn LPs for thirty dollars
How the hell did you swing that? That's pretty sweet.

I had about $30, so I went to Blockbuster and picked out two movies, expecting to pay $8.40 or whatever it is, and was pleasantly surprised to find they randomly gave me a 2 for 1 deal. So I figured since I still had a good amount of money, I'd go buy a couple CDs. So I go down to the record store, and check out a couple Jesus and Mary Chain CDs I was looking at. Unfortunately, they only have the $19 dual-disc versions, so I finally decide to get Stoned and Dethroned, which I didn't really want, but it was the only single-disc version. I go to buy it, and the guy says he just got a whole bunch of "used" promotional cut-outs, mint condition JaMC CDs for $10, so I could afford to get both the ones I wanted (Darklands and Honey's Dead) in dual-disc, half-priced. Plus I got %10 off certificates for Blockbuster and the record store, and my mom randomly got a $10 gift thing for Best Buy. I saved something like $35 today, for no reason whatsoever.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|