View Single Post
Old 11.01.2012, 03:12 PM   #12
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
For the first tens of thousands of years of human civilization there was no "god" just the GODDESS, because as any observant being can tell you, it i women that bring forth life, and that are the miracle bearers.

sooo, some asshole made up a male god to try and wrest control from the women who ran the mystical show.

back in the day anything which brought pleasure was seen as close4 to the Goddess, so temples were all dedicated to sexy delicious, kardashianesque lusty sexpots who would, through ritual and hot sex, bring you to ecstacy, thereby allowing you to "touch" the goddess, to experience the divine.

all we got now is cannibalism (catholic church), and enslavement to male deities.