View Single Post
Old 09.19.2010, 12:33 PM   #1
dasx
children of satan

dasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's asses
Like I wrote in Goo album thread, I started my Sonic Youth journey from Daydream Nation and Sister followed by Dirty and Goo.

It was summer 1999 when I bought A Thousand Leaves from local Supermarket's bargain bin for 3 euros. At first I didn't really like that album, only couple of songs (Sunday, Hoarfrost and Karen Koltrane) were good or ok. Yet there was something interesting in those songs that kept me listening the album occasionally. Pretty soon I began to like the album as whole and now it's one of my favorite Sonic Youth albums. After buying A Thousand Leaves I really began to explore Sonic Youth's discography and collect their albums. That album made me a SY fan and since I've bought all their new albums as well as the older ones.
dasx is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|