View Single Post
Old 04.28.2006, 10:23 AM   #12
e.if.ix
empty page

e.if.ix kicks all y'all's assese.if.ix kicks all y'all's assese.if.ix kicks all y'all's assese.if.ix kicks all y'all's assese.if.ix kicks all y'all's assese.if.ix kicks all y'all's assese.if.ix kicks all y'all's assese.if.ix kicks all y'all's assese.if.ix kicks all y'all's assese.if.ix kicks all y'all's assese.if.ix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcoffee
My God, some of you people are whiney fucking babies!! What the hell is yr problem??!! It's just lyrics people!!!! You all need to pull yr heads out of yr asses!! Ridiculous they way some of you react to ripoped music or leaked lyrics. "Oh my God! Someone put the album up on the internet before the album premiered and lyrics are up somewhere to! The world is coming to an end! Boo hoo!" Grow the fuck up! There is so much more that we all need to occupy our time with than downloading free music, like trying to get Bush out of office, fixing our economy, reasonably ending the war in Iraq and fixing what we've fucked up there, immigration reform, preventing drug smugglers from bringing in more illegal drugs into this country, and curing the world of religious/ethnic/racial intolerance, education reform, geting America's gang violence under control..........do you see where I'm going with this? So quit acting like little bitches!!!!

you rock!