View Single Post
Old 11.26.2010, 06:06 AM   #3304
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses

and

WARIO LAND 3 and HEART OF DARKNESS

Man, I have read so many bad reviews for HEART OF DARKNESS... yet, it's one of the BEST games I've ever played. If you like Oddworld: Abe's Exodus and Oddysee, Flashback, Prince of Persia, and Out of this World... also, if you like games like Ico.. you'll love this game. Basically, you're a kid with a laser. You shoot monsters with it, and you climb walls and you solve logic puzzles. It's atmospheric as hell and brilliant. It's so fucking cool in every way a game can be. So, why the bad reviews? I mean, you get unlimited continues... you die but the game doesn't take you too far back (there's a checkpoint after every major event) I guess this is just a style of game that people weren't into when it came out -- or perhaps it's still far far far ahead of its time. A truly singular game experinece -- while it resembles side scrolling 2D adventure games of the past, it still has enough to offer to make it truly stand out. In fact, I'd go so far as to say it's the absolute best game of its type. Also, if you buy an actual copy (I mean, I reccomend downloading it off of btjunkie but I see it ALL THE TIME at used game stores), it's cool because it came with a pair of 3D glasses. Only strange thing about it is that it took 6 years to make (!).

As for WArio Land 3... it's Wario Land.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|