View Single Post
Old 06.27.2006, 05:14 PM   #305
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Men are scum. There is something basic wrong with us. My first reaction on seeing your photo was, Wow, she's cute. And then socialization kicked in and told me, She's 14! And you, gmku, are not a pedophile, nor do you want to end up on a Dateline NBC expose getting taken down by the vice squad!

Men are scum. We're hardwired to react to visual stimuli. Forgive us, for we know not what we do.

Ahhhgh. I'm guessing you're in your thirties by your thinning-hair post. Thank you for realizing you're probably old enough to be my dad.

Its not a real big deal if a guy thinks a younger girl is good looking, as long as there's not a huge age difference and as long as he keeps his dirty/romantic thoughts inside his head. The last thing we need is someone's grandpa saying "Aww yeah, you know you wanna fuck me, lil' hottie!" to a girl thats barely out of grade school.
Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|