View Single Post
Old 06.10.2014, 11:24 PM   #70
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Winston. Reds. Per suchfriend's suggestion...

I smoked these for a decade. The funny part is I swear my sister introduced me to them because she only smoked true taste cigarettes she imported from Canada and when she couldn't get them she smoked Winstons. I told her this years later and she swears its not true and that she never smoked Winstons, and while I was like 14 at the time I'm totally sure that she just forgot all this. Regardless Winstons were the only true-taste smokes in LA until American Spirit came around and so I smoked them almost religiously for many years. My advice though is that you have to be careful where you buy them, because of the lack of preservatives they get stale even sealed so if you buy them from a store that doesn't really sell them they'll be old and stale and nothing is worse than stale tobacco, even Winstons

Quote:
and also they didn't hve royals...but yeah. Good cig.
Good stuff, but that is because it has artificial chocolate flavor added I learned.

Moral of the the story, please quit one day. Not now, but eventually

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|