View Single Post
Old 09.01.2010, 08:53 AM   #2221
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
when it comes to puzzle games it depends. but I only heard good things bout puzzle fighter. and the SF2 series is definately my favourite fighting series with the roots back to my childhood. so this will be the next thing I think.

I always thought you got a ds...!
bangai o is damn cheap all over the net. and the gameplay is just as long as you want it to be (infinite downloadable content)
there was also a level design competition which included Ten Pro Game designer to develop their own level for the game with the included level editor. and what should I say: its awesome!!!

the sound load feature triggers nostalgia by the way cause it sounds like these fax / modem sounds hahaha

I got comix zone for the genesis so I am just semi interested in the gba version. would prefer the game genies
would you get a good price for it in the states?

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|