Thread: Talk to me...
View Single Post
Old 02.03.2017, 09:09 AM   #10
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
Yeah my mom was and dad is from Bela Krajina along the Reka Kolpa along the Chorvatski border. It's the most Croatian part of Slovenia and my parents can speak kolikvial (I made that that word up, who cares!?) croatian.

We're pretty much like Appalachian hillbillies in America. Me and my siblings were all born in Niagara Region Canada in the countryside half hour from Niagara Falls. There a large Slavic community of every culture in Niagara but they're all dying off because immigration from Europe is rare here now. I'm speaking with Yugoslavian Elders to consolidate our piknik banquet clubs for them to survive past the first generation immigrants.

Yeah I am kinda both Slovenian croatian synthesis or whatever you want to call someone who lives along a national border. Our narodne nosnje or Sunday folk clothes are the hemp sackclothe konoplje konopka, whatever you call it.

Bela Kranci folk costume is plain white hemp while the national croatian costumes have white hemp with trademark redcheckerboard designs.

I dream about escaping to Canada. Even more now with all the nationalistic tendencies in the whole Europe (but especially in the V4 region - Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary) and hybrid war and rising Russian influence.
I actually look for job opportunities in Canada.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|