Thread: Talk to me...
View Single Post
Old 02.03.2017, 07:36 AM   #5
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
Zdravo Slavo.
I totally went backpacking in Europe in 2006. Bratislava was totally beautiful the peasant version of Praha!

Love the sandstone coloured buildings and cobblestones with the terracotta roofs.

21 different names or so for the city in a thousand years totally arbitrary to politics.

I got a how to speak Slovak book and a rusko-slovensky slovnik, so would would totally enjoy studying svoj jezik zmenom.

Samo kmecki umetnik 'peasant or serf artist' and i'm learning city slicker colloquial so looking forward to hearing about tvoj kultura

Haha, I somehow predicted you'd show up to this kind of thread.
But spot on, this thread primarily IS for talking shit.

You're speaking Serbo-Croatian? Or Slovenian?
Because, y'know, there's a substantial difference between Slovakia (=where I'm from) and Slovenia (which is a small uninteresting country between Austria and Croatia )

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|