View Single Post
Old 12.15.2009, 09:41 AM   #12
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Thirdly - When I said that I wouldn't trust the opinion of many people here, I strictly mean that I personally wouldn't trust the opinion of many people here. If I made country music, I'd want the opinions of people who like country music rather than SYG. There really is no more 'superiority' in that statement than that.

Yeah, but auto-aim said it sounded like SY, and this is an SY board, so your analogy is flawed. This situation would not be similar to you making a county song and the checking with country fans to see if it was good. It would be more like you going to a country board for feedback on your country song, and someone telling you not to trust the other people there who are also country fans, but to only trust him and a couple of other people. So, yeah, there is a little 'superiorty' there.

But, hey, not my fight, right?!? I'm OUTTIE G, 5000! 5000!!
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|