View Single Post
Old 12.14.2009, 07:15 PM   #1
auto-aim
the destroyed room

auto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's asses
Hi, does anybody think it'd be a good idea to, or interested even to give opinions on some music that is probably unfinished?

I know a lot of people switch off at this point but...
Basically my band and I did some recording over the weekend and got the mixes back today. I think I need to go back to finish them off properly, but it's probably the only thing I've done musically to come back that I haven't completely hated. If it's any deciding factor I'd say the Sonic Youth force comes through pretty strong in this one. But i'd rather not give away too much what i think about it and would rather some other opinions/perspectives before going back and committing to finishing it. The band is always teetering on the point of death but I think it'd be nice to maybe be able to put together a physical copy of something that's possible at half decent. However you might think differently or that work in progress shouldn't be put out on to a forum.

So I dunno, what do you think?

His Naked Torso
auto-aim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|