View Single Post
Old 02.12.2014, 09:36 AM   #14
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I've been fortunate to not have dealt with much loss so far. I lost a cousin back in like '97/'98. That night of will always be burned in my memory.....waking up in the middle of the night to the loudest cries I've ever heard to this day...My cousin(half of that family actually) was partially raised by my mother...and therefor my mom was really close to the 4 oldest. Granted I was very young, I still remember Junior and will never forget playing Golden Axe on Sega....watching soccer...and simply hanging out with him while over his house.

I remember one day he and my brother were hanging out....doin' the usual. My dad later arrives with a brand new daisy pellet rifle for my brother...so naturally my brother and Junior start messing with it....and eventually they go outside to mess with the thing. However the fucking geniuses decided to shoot birds under a pine tree across the street from my house. Now I'm with them watching from across the street....hell it looks fun! But then a cop car drives by....(quick side note, this was in the 90's and there was this thing where young 'thuggish/gangsta'-looking teens would wear long leather jackets with a hoodie underneath...so two hispanics wearing 'gangsta-lookin' shit isn't really gonna ride in a white neighborhood). So yeah..this cop car drives by and my brother quickly put the rifle under his long coat. Yeah....these cops immediately get out of the car and draw their weapons. Heh...they were really scared(they were like 15/16 or something). I just remember being completely stunned when the cops asked me where I lived. My brother had to answer for me and once I was told to go inside, I ran and immdiately started crying because I was so scared(I was 6/7). Now...I was taught to not be a fucking rat....so as this little kid I tried to NOT be a rat. Anyways....I'm fucking balling inside and my family comes to me and ask whats wrong. I say nothing, and they're puzzled until they open the door behind me and see my brother and Junior being placed in the cop car. After that was settled...I excitedly showed him my new Superman 'trading' cards'.

I wish I had more memories of him....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|