View Single Post
Old 08.15.2017, 02:19 PM   #21399
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Tom Hanks is good at times, bad at times. I love his comedy films a ton. I do not watch his relationship films.
Cast Away was awesome, but I am a huge Robinson Crusoe nut.

When I first saw Gump I was impressed with the scope of the story but I found my angle on it to be completely in opposition with everyone else. I saw Forrest Gump as the story of a simpleton with no Ego, who absolutely devastates and ruins the lives of nearly everyone he comes in contact with, in ways he doesn;t even see nor care about, because he is a simpleton.
Lt. Dang? crippled
Bubba Shrimp? dead
His mom? endless suffering due to Gump and then death.
his special lady-friend? abusive relationship after abusive relationship followed by death by AIDS
John Lennon? assassinated
Kennedy? assassinated
Nixon? resigns in disgrace
Elvis? dies fat in disgrace from drug OD