View Single Post
Old 06.27.2012, 04:50 PM   #1631
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
this game was more boringly a predictable dive than most NBA games!

tactically, it was hugely contested until probably the 2nd half of overtime when spain finally started to slightly dominate due to portugal's fatigue. in terms of overt spectacle however it was lacking, but it wasn't predictable at all. i think portugal put on a really good show, and could have won, so i don't see this game was "predictable". even cronaldo was denied a chance to shoot a penalty!

Quote:
The announcers were talking about penalty kicks before even the first half ended..

that's because it was very contested in the midfield, so you don't need announcers to tell you it will likely go to overtime.

Quote:
meh.

ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
...and to think I really didn't need to stay home tonight to watch this snoozefest. Bah.

oh, come on, portugal stood up to spain in a huge way. yes, more chess match than fireworks in the end, but stil, i thought it was interesting, the way maybe entomologists find flies fucking also interesting (ha ha). but seriously, i love the way they clamped down on spain, super-focused, and they continued going on the offense until they ran out of gas.

looking ahead to the next game i think spain has a huge problem on the attack and germany (in theory) should dethrone them. i guess del bosque hates torres to have put negredo in but nobody would throw him a ball anyway. this was sort of a barcelona-real madrid match but without messi barcelona doesn't really shine the same way and without villa nobody scores, so i'm hoping germany will take advantage of that.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|