View Single Post
Old 09.29.2014, 10:52 AM   #18362
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryHill51
7. The Tit and the Moon (1994)- Bigas Luna's childhood fantasy film about a young boy's obsession with the breasts of a traveling circus woman (Mathilde May) after he becomes jealous of his newborn sibling. Like Luna's other 90's films (especially "Jamon, Jamon"), "The Tit and the Moon" is an elaborate soap opera where lust, fantasy, childhood and adulthood swirl around in high style. It's entertaining, but ultimately forgettable.

noo… i loved this one! yes, upon rewatch it wasn't such a great quality film, but it has something unforgettable for me actually-- not sure if the story or the characters or the kid's theory of the milk cycle or that "al primer rayo de la luuuuuuuna…" or everything combined, but i've found myself thinking about that movie regularly over the years. i suppose it's that i find it has some fundamental truths about things that other films are afraid to show.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|