View Single Post
Old 05.26.2011, 10:44 PM   #35
The Watcher
children of satan

The Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
If it's any consolation I had to listen to a whole Abba CD this evening. We had a friend over and her daughter insisted on bringing it. She did have the excuse of being 6 mind.

Man I love ABBA...... they're so great at what they do. I didn't think much of them until I took my parents to see Mama Mia, then couldn't get the songs out of my head, prompting me to buy their albums. Great stuff, for the most part, some of their stuff is a little cringe worthy...... Still over 10 albums that's a pretty good ratio.......... I was really happy when I read that Chris Carter from throbbing Gristle is OBSESSED with ABBA........ He seems like a cool guy and I'd love to have drinks with him and his charming wife, you know...........

Carpenters are pretty alright from what I've heard too........ not a huge fan or whatnot but I don't change the station.
The Watcher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|