View Single Post
Old 07.23.2013, 09:15 AM   #3440
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I was waiting for that. I've been a Ravens fan for over ten years, LA doesn't have a football team. Heat? I followed Shaq from Lakers to Heat when he left in 2004, and they got Pat Riley, he is an LA legend. After that 15-67 season, we were sure fucking happy to snag up Lebron! So that's nine years there. Some band-wagon/front-running! I didn't front run to either team, even if you think so because they won a championship this year

Why wouldn't you just continue going for the lakers? You stop just because Shaq left? The heat won a championship that first year so all this sounds a little bandwagon-e. LA had the raiders and the rams and the raiders. A lot LA-ains still support them which makes a lot more sense then baltimore.

You can obviously support who you like but don't get on our case for not really giving a fuck about USA soccer. Sure ill root for them in the big touraments but as far as entertainment goes its not even close. Europe has history and a footballing culture not to mention the quality and level of competition (see Kramer owns the dogo video) that far outstrips north America.

I'm getting on your case a bit because as a lakers fan I'm a bit appaled at your heat/Lebron worship

TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|