View Single Post
Old 12.10.2008, 06:07 AM   #72
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RdTv
This is probably the most feasable of explanations. Much like the ''Ghostface/MF Doom'' album, this record was probably one of the biggest rumors in hip hop. Granted most rumors start from something,albeit a small perhaps insignifcant source, its no surprise when something like this doesn't drop. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong and the post-production got held up or the distro couldn't secure enough markets or some fambly-gook of that sort. Its just that, well, for an ''underground'' mc Doom has sold plenty of records to warrant another and whenver I hear rumors of an album, I usually think I'll believe it when I see it.

that ghostface/doom record seemed certain to come out, it had a label and a track got released as an mp3
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|