View Single Post
Old 12.02.2006, 09:52 AM   #14
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
4. He comes in without knocking

thats the clincher....... anyone who does that deserves a verbal lashing of the abuse kind. its a bit creepy o be honest going into a girls flat/apt/room/house without knocking. fuck him (not physically) and berate him for doing this. breaching privacy is a crime yknow!!!
well, berate him if u are sure he is not gonna cause you any harm, dont put yourself in danger, its not worth it. or give him something to look at! something which will embarrass/ disgust him soo much that he wont bother you again...

when we (me and my wife) had a flat in dublin years ago, there was a flat opposite that used to stare (the person not the building) into our front room soo much it was annoying, i like natural light so i didnt wany the blinds closed permanantly. i got pissed off one day so i decided to take a intsamatic photo of myself, cross the road, knock on his door and hand it to him and then say "now, quit yr staring". about an hour later he knocked on mine and handed it back to me and said " thanks, im done with that now!"...
we moved out of there 2 weeks later...

people are strange!