View Single Post
Old 09.22.2009, 02:48 PM   #40
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
p.s. i am not at all excited by the sig. model's colors, black headstock, etc... it would almost have been cooler if Fender had done an exact replica of the dings and scrapes on some of their original jazzmasters like they did for the Jeff Beck sig. model, or Rory Gallagher sig. model i think it was. those guitars were seriously beat up, and looked cool. but fender charges a boatload of money for such uber-detailed "aging" treatments, which would drive the price up by thousands. since i'm not going to get one anyway, it would be more fun to look at.

I have thought about trying to find a cheap "Drifter" LP-copy like the original SY monster and replicate their modifications/thrashings.

the J. Mascis JM is ridiculous and ugly, which seems to be his visual aesthetic for a lot of Dino Jr. releases too...
...though Kim looked kool playing one... ...maybe it's a girl thing...
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|