View Single Post
Old 09.14.2009, 06:42 PM   #25
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
I always wanted a Jazzmaster, but of course the price has been skyrocketing since they got trendy. I think it's safe to say SY was a big reason for that.

I think these new sig models look amazing, first of all. The colors, the black headstocks, the little touchs..knobs et.
http://www.fender.com/sonicyouth/

Anyways, sig models never appealed to me too much, BUT this is one i am seriously considering. The Mascis was too obvious with the purple et. With these alot of people will have no idea what it is, as SY is still not a household name and the quality is there.

Torn on the models. On one hand i like Thurston's bc it has standard pu's and the color. But the Lee model is a little more interesting pu wise and is also a great color.

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|