View Single Post
Old 05.26.2012, 04:05 PM   #1413
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Norway v England

Can't really draw any conclusions from a friendly like this, although it being Hodgeson's first game in charge lent it a little more significance than usual. Despite England fielding a quite second-string side, I didn't see anything tonight to make me change my overall thoughts either way about their chances in the Euros. Very average against a pretty poor Norway. Only real points of optimism were Ashley Young and seeing Oxlade-Chamberlain for 10 minutes at the end. And I'm wondering if Phil Jones isn't better suited to midfield than he is defence.

Listen, the official mood of the Euro 2012 Championships is Pessimism (C)
The only conclusion we are allowed to draw from tonights game is that we have done well to not sink further into the mire, so if you dare express anything other than complete despair you will be deported at dawn.

Oxlade Chamberlain appears to be our main hope - this after a few good sub appearances for Arsenal, whilst when hes started he's been mostly poor (understandably, he is still a boy).

The best chance we have of doing anything is playing like Greece did in 2004 and shutting up shop and hoping for a miracle.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|