View Single Post
Old 05.25.2009, 03:24 PM   #1
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Right - there's a new Team Brick album Available here. It's his first proper release (he's done oodles of CDrs and shit though). It'll probably flip the switches of people who like albums that don't quite sit in any particular genre. I've been listening to it for a few weeks and it's DOUBLE AWESOMEST. It features roughly every musician in Bristol and is on one of Portishead's label.

In summary - reasons you should BUY it (not download it) are:
- he could really use the money.
- it is awesome and it's better to own physical copies of awesome things.

Also, the Thought Forms CD is available from the same site. One of Thought Forms post here and is SO AWESOME that she hasn't even bigged up her own album. And they're like single most attractive guitar band ever. And you'll like it if you like guitars and noise but not noise guitar and maybe post-rock but more Loop than Godspeed or some shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|