View Single Post
Old 11.03.2007, 12:08 PM   #78
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
don't quote me on this, because i'm not the resident nirvana brainiac on the board, but i seem to remember that you can find the old unpolished in utero on soulseek. maybe not. i dunno if it's worth seeking out, since the only differences, apparently, are louder drums and an effects-heavy guitar solo in heart shaped box, but whatever.

anyway, what's sad about in utero is their best song (marigold) was recorded during these sessions.. and it wasn't even on the album.

and everyneurotic was pretty much on the money when he said rape me is like the worst song ever. at least the song title is clever (though the irony of it probably was unintentional, since we all know kurt cobain was a fucking moron).

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|