View Single Post
Old 11.04.2019, 03:59 PM   #57
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
too facile on the "wanting to learn" thing. It seems practiced and shop worn to me. I've got a real low tolerance for bullshit, since I am neither working nor running for office, I just don't have to respect other peoples fucked up opinions.

Do you understand the difference between a question and an opinion or are you being wilfully closed minded? I guess if you put someone on ignore then the answer is obvious.

Read my posts that have my actual opinions: having multiple genders (or none) is more sensible and accepting the binary.
Gender binary is dumb. I'll add this: i have great admiration for people who transition, it must be immensely difficult and probably comes after long periods of alienation, depression and self-loathing. And I imagine is a very difficult decision to make and tell your friends and family, and then actually carry out and do.

However, it takes a leap of logic to say that someone who transitions to male or female is the same as a person of was born, raised, lived their who life and is biologically male/female. This is why binary is dumb. This is why multiple (infinite/none) genders is more sensible.
Why is it controversial for a cis woman to say trans women are trans women? As far as I can see that is not derogatory or dehumanizing unless you think there is something wrong or inferior with being trans.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|