View Single Post
Old 11.04.2019, 09:32 AM   #49
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
gender, as assigned by our genetic code, is fluid and has always been. 1 in 1000 kids are born with some form of hermaphroditism, and 99% of them are either operated on as babies or just raised as a single sex.

Many are born with NO sexual organs or characteristics.

the idea of "male" and female" as the only polar opposites that truly exist is fucking dumb and owes its existence to the fucking dumb all or nothing world created by origanized religions of the past 2000 years. In countries where they had civilization and religion before monotheism all sexual characteristics are usually accepted and understood.

sexual preference is a completely different thing to gender, and works on a bell curve, not an either/or dichotomy.

You are confusing sex with gender. Gender is not defined by genetic code.
Don't really see any relevance between what you are saying and the question I asked so I presume you are not talking to me.

"In countries where they had civilization and religion before monotheism all sexual characteristics are usually accepted and understood." Don't really know where you get that one from or which these countries are, I think you pulled this out of your arse.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|