View Single Post
Old 10.19.2011, 12:02 PM   #90
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Noisefield
Titanium Expose is a brilliant end track. I don't think it would be half as good if it were, say, in the middle of the album and Goo ended with Mary Christ.

Come to think of it, their "enders" constitute a great deal of my all-time faves.

Rather Ripped has a shitty ending, though. I mean- what were they thinking? Pink Steam and then.... some weirdass In The Fishtank cast-off that sounds like it's trying to sound like SY via 1985. I enjoy it ("OR" that is), but why end an album like that with a song like that? Seems incongruous.
Yeah, Or is the weakest song in Rather Ripped. But I think it ends album quite well, itīs like the parent calming a child into sleep after great day. But it is not really orgasmic end like in many Sonic albums.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|