View Single Post
Old 10.17.2011, 08:48 AM   #86
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Noisefield
Yeah, I suppose you're right. I'm not one of those types who loves ever demo, throwaway, b-side, and guest appearance just because it's sonic youth.

But I don't think any of their official studio albums are anything less than good.... most very good or brilliant, and a few are perfect. Some of the SYR material is crap, and certain songs are crap, but I can't image SY releasing a wholly bad album.

I agree, but I also think every SY-Syrīs I`ve heard (I still havenīt got SYR6 and SYR8, but at least in Christmas I will have them) are just great! I donīt also really need to think that everything SY has made is automatically great, but because I honestly think all those official albums and also SYR1,2,3,4,7,9 are great, then they are! I have also many favourite artists that canīt make great albums anymore and of course it can happen also to SY. But of course I hope it wonīt. But I think that "I hate Rather Ripped" is almost a religion here in the group of some SYG-members. But I have talked it a lot earlier, so I wonīt start again.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|