View Single Post
Old 03.30.2009, 01:40 AM   #106
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Cool! I was just thinking about Burning Spear today, wonderin' whether they'd retired it or not...

I have to say, I'm kinda glad they're still holding the new songs tightly to their chest (plus they probably figured Chile needed a 'greatest hits'/Daydream set, or maybe they just haven't rehearsed much).

To enable both my laziness and people who want current set lists, I'm going to start a new thread (which will hopefully get stickied) where people can post 2009 set lists and I can link directly to that thread from the concert chronology. Obviously this will be more applicable once the inevitable summer tour is underway, but I wanted to throw it out there now so hopefully people will co-operate (the idea isn't to have all show reviews in that thread, each show can have its own thread for all I care, just a single post with each show's set list so I don't have to update the site every night like I'm 16 again).
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|