Thread: Nine Inch Nails
View Single Post
Old 10.31.2018, 08:12 PM   #104
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Well, considering I was born around the same time that Still was released...

I am also pretty intrigued by this. It certainly does not appear you need any coaching or anything of the sort when checking back catalogs and shit, but I will say one thing. NIN has always had such a strong visual element with their shows. I strongly, strongly urge anyone getting into NIN at all to go check past live stuff. There is a really large collection of pro-shot stuff out there.

Edit: On that note, I was really hoping to find the full 4-6 song single-camera shot of this Fragile material, but just found this one song segmented out. This was some of the most mesmerizing shit I had ever seen. David Carson directed visuals. The Fragile will always be my fav album of all NIN simply from this tour alone. I will do a deeper dive tomorrow to see if can't find the full 4-6 songs uncut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_wUVXGkndE
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|