View Single Post
Old 02.25.2018, 03:27 PM   #22150
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
what about timecop? timecop gets mentioned a lot.

btw have you seen the show? (jean-claude van johnson) it’s fucking hilarious. endlessly self-mocking/self-deprecating. it’s an amazon original.

not a one. old or new.

actually i saw universal soldier ages ago— that was the only one i think. so one i guess.

Maybe, but that was later. I’d say his big three are Kickboxer, Bloodsport and Lionheart. All total shit films of course. I recently spent a morning googling fight scenes from some of those movies, and it’s just the same plot over and over, and the acting and editing are unforgivable.

No, never seen the Amazon show but maybe I’ll watch. Just polished off the second part of The Tick, which is ridiculous and funny and occasionally super dark in surprising ways.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|