View Single Post
Old 03.14.2016, 10:49 AM   #19
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
My friend and I watched XMen 3 at theater, and at one point I wondered aloud why Magneto didn't just fling Wolverine to the Moon and quip, "Let's see you regenerate some air." and we laughed and laughed and we were sushed by the audience.

The 2nd Xmen movie was decent, but the first and 3rd sucked.

I enjoyed days of future past a lot because it was more in the spirit of the OG stan lee xmen

I thought the last Wolverine movie was OK. The others were horrible.

My fave comics as a kid were Batman, The Hulk and the Hulk films have really really sucked shit.

That is why I thought Ant Man was a fun film. it was not about apocalypse of the world, and all that stupid hollywood shit. it seemed more in line with the ant man comic books.

guardian of the galaxy I thought was OK, but I never read that comic, and it was very basic in it's plot.

The whole point of Batman is that he mostly fights the fights that the superpowered poeple never bother fighting, where he actually captures criminals, fights for the underpriviledged, the forgotten, and deals constantly with issues of mental health and sanity in his enemies. He never really wins in the comics by just punching shit.