View Single Post
Old 03.13.2016, 07:39 PM   #5
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Also I think it's a good sign for DC that the third Captain America movie has opted to take on this same basic formula. I know a Civil War film was always part of their plan, but it came together in the shadow of Dawn of Justice. And it really looks, despite all the shit they've taken for following Marvel (which is really ironic and backwards considering the history of the two imprints), as though Marvel is piggy backing off the fan reaction to the way this movie has developed over the last few years.

I mean Jesus, they made Civil War in a hot Fucking rush. Less than a year. They threw that shit together so fast, and it's coming out less than a month after BvS. It looks pretty cool itself, but still, I think the decision to make it a Cap v. Iron man film is a direct result of this.

I still have hope for DC. And it doesn't hurt that Batman is the most popular comic book character in the world. A lot of people are going to come just to see him.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|