View Single Post
Old 05.05.2015, 12:50 PM   #46547
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Yeah! Lately my project has been to revisit classic rock stuff and try as hard as I can to listen as if for the first time. It's difficult and so far it's been pretty pointless. My old opinions just get entrenched. "Alright, CAN is still far better than YES. I was right all along."

maybe you need drugs ha ha ha

it's hard for me to listen to classic rock because all my prejudices want to have a say

for example (speaking of the doors) i haven't listened to the doors since the previous century-- that's a fuckton of years. went to venice beach once and it's like time hasn't passed there-- repugnant.

but at the same time one has to admit, without the doors there are no stooges.

thruston at some interview is talking about what the stooges did with chicago blues, but-- the stooges got formed after iggy seeing the doors show if recall correctly, and the genealogy is plain as day. funny burial of ancestors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Springsteen and E Street Band live in the 70s = unbelievably good rock n' roll

i might look for some bootlegs. can't make any promises!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|