Thread: dreams
View Single Post
Old 01.02.2013, 07:49 PM   #50
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Bringing this one back, because I wake up screaming a lot.

The dreams that make me scream are not usually all that horrible, but just bring on an intense feeling of dread. Like one was a woman in a mobile home holding a baby, and she was clearly upset about something, and then her phone rang and she got scared and tried to answer it... and that was all. Did she drop the baby? Was she expecting a bad phone call? I have no idea.

Another one was me just getting something out of the trunk of my car. I was at some country club in the parking lot, and I closed my trunk. Then I sort of felt like maybe I saw something over a little hill at the edge of the parking lot, so I turned to look, and I could make out the top of a guy's head. He didn't do anything, but I woke up screaming.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|