View Single Post
Old 01.04.2007, 08:04 PM   #3
Destroy Rock 'n' Roll
bad moon rising

Destroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to behold
I stayed at the Kimberley Hotel, in Kowloon when I stayed at Hong Kong for 8 days.

I would recommend it on value-for-money reasons only. It's a 3 star hotel, and it's very close to a more-than-decent shopping area. The only real negative I can think of is the pathetic "gym" they have, ahah. The room's half a size of a bedroom, and you have a 10' TV with the one treadmill, the one cycling machine, and a broken rowing machine. Oh, and there's a little dumbell rack if I remember correctly...

EDIT - With HK, because of the tube stations virtually everywhere, it shouldn't really matter where you get your hotel, since to get from one place to another, the tube's the only sensible pocket-friendly form of transport. I recommend Kowloon because of it;s shopping area, and if you wanted to visit sightseeing parts of HK, well it's only a few stops away.

I miss HK. I spent nearly a grand of shopping there to last me a good few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself on Russell Brand
He is one of many 'comedians' Britain is churning out that I would gladly see die. Like I always say, better people have been shot dead.

Destroy Rock 'n' Roll is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|